(JUNIOR) SOFTWARE ENGINEER C++ USER INTERFACE (F/M/X)
In this role, you will create the infotainment system of the future in a cross-functional team in the software development driving experience area.
What awaits you?
- You will be responsible for parts of the development of Linux-based user interfaces in BMW OS (infotainment system development) in the areas of framework and application development.
- This will involve development in C++.
- You will develop and specify requirements and interfaces for all relevant software components.
- As a member of a distributed development team, you will be responsible for these software components right through to series deployment and beyond.
Working hours: Full-time
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in computer science or engineering with a background in software engineering or a comparable qualification.
- Knowledge of C++ in Linux and ideally also Kotlin for Android.
- Extensive knowledge of Python, Linux, Microsoft Visual Studio, Enterprise Architect/Magic Draw.
- Knowledge of modern embedded IT systems.
- Initial experience in the implementation of UI systems
- You will ideally have experience in implementing projects using agile methods (Scrum, Kanban).
- Business-fluent German or English.
This position is to be filled from January 2020.
We are looking forward to your online application.