Marketing-minded individual who is into Digital! A fast learner and tech-savvy, not to mention that you adore working in the challenging world. You want to explore, learn and develop your skills.
What you’ll be doing and what can you gain:
- Hands on developing and implementing architectural, technical and content recommendations – learn from the best in town!
- Write effective meta content
- Process netlinking – not to worry, we are here to show you how!
- Optimize social media marketing in collaboration with our team
- Develop partnerships – the more the merrier
- Other SEO missions according to SEO Manager’s needs – have an idea? Let’s discuss!
What you’ll bring:
- Your fresh ideas
- Strong organizational and analytical skills and attention to detail
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Curiosity of Online Marketing and ‘I want to know more’ attitude
- Oh yes, and the most important – motivation & desire to learn and willingness to be hands on
- Preferred languages are French, German, Spanish, English and Nordic (Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish)
The internship is expected to last minimum 3 months, with up to 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.