SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (C++/PYTHON) FOR AUTONOMOUS DRIVING (F/M/X)
Increasing our lead in autonomous driving will need visionary thinkers and creative developers. Specialists in the fields of software development will work in expert teams, in centers of excellence networked around the world, to redefine the limits of what is possible.
What awaits you?
- Bring the future on the road: In your role you will have a decisive impact on the mobility of tomorrow.
- Contribute to perfecting the autonomous vehicle: Your innovative algorithms will make orient itself, assess situations and select the most appropriate and comfortable driving strategy even in complex urban environments.
- You are a fan of reality checks? You will test the clean and reusable codes you write directly on the newest vehicles at our brand-new Autonomous Driving Campus. There you are in the center of cutting-edge IT and in the heart of our passion for mobility.
- In this open and international working atmosphere youre a part of one of our excellent smart teams and focus on state-of-art disciplines, such as signal processing, robotics and machine learning and the overall software architecture.
- Besides: You will work interdisciplinary and collaborate intensively with our high-tech industry partners.
Working hours: Full-time
Qualifications and Experience
- A University degree in Computer Science or a related field of study.
- Expert knowledge in object-oriented design, algorithms and data structures.
- Extensive experience in software development using C++ and Python.
- Experience with software testing and test-driven development.
- Expertise in dealing with complex build environments and continuous integration.
- Business-fluent English.